Re: [E-devel] Resizing Edje Parts - on the road to entrance preview

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:55:45 +0100 Essien Ita Essien <essien@wazobialinux.com>
babbled:

no attachment :)

but - note the livethumb uses a BUFFER canvas - it sets the resolution of the
BUFFER canvas to be higher than the output. make this resolution high enough
(eg 800x600) and evas will scale that 800x600 "buffer" canvas down to the size
of the output of the preview. that is how the livethumb works.