Re: [E-devel] Engage in CVS failed to compile

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:46:40 +0000 (UTC) "Peter" <sw98234@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 16:53:35 +0900, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:44:57 +0800 "Didier Casse"
> > <didier.casse@gmail.com> babbled:
> >
> >> Damn now it's engage who refuses to compile. This time all the
> >> libraries are in (double checked!).
> >> Log attached.
> >
> > indeed. gadman has been removed from e17. the hanging axe has been
> > dropped.
> >

> In addition, most modules too will need fixing.

Not most, since most had already been changed from gadman to gadcon,
and are not affected by this falling axe.  The list of modules in cvs
that are affected is calendar, cpu, devian, embrace, engage, evolume,
itray, mbar, and wlan.  Some of those are deprecated, some others are
unstable and need other fixing.

Any modules not in cvs I know nothing about.