Re: [E-devel] edj files need recompiling?

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:44:52 +0900, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
wrote:

>> > it means that eet cannot use mmap to open the files and needs to fix them
>> > up on load. that's all. it's relatively harmless - but it means eet is not
>> > running as optimally as it could.
>> >
>> All right. Now, how can I fix this so that eet runs more optimally?
>
> md tmp;
> eet -d ../input_file.edj
> eet -c ../input_file.edj *
> cd ..
> rm -rf tmp
>
> (this SHOULD work)
>
> OR just rebuild the file the way it was built to start with - or you can use
> edje_recc input_file.edj if its a .edj

yes, edje_recc worked fine:
$ for i in *.edj; do edje_recc $i; done

I did this in ~/.e/e/backgrounds and themes. Also, some eap files were in
need of recompiling, and I did that by edit icon from a running app.

--
Peter
+++++
jabber: pete4abw at jabber.org