Re: [E-devel] Getting the window containing an e17 widget

Thanks raster, that works great, the entry of e17 now supports
copy/paste :)

About the pointer push/pop thing, I've seen that you didn't use the
"special_pointer" boolean. Have you actually fixed that directly in
E_Pointer? I have the same problem with Etk, sometimes mouse_out is
just not emitted, and that makes the pointer be stuck in a special
pointer. Do you have any idea why mouse_out is not emitted?

Thanks,
Simon