Re: [E-devel] edj files need recompiling?

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:44:52 +0900, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
wrote:

snip...
>> All right. Now, how can I fix this so that eet runs more optimally?
>
> md tmp;
> eet -d ../input_file.edj
> eet -c ../input_file.edj *
> cd ..
> rm -rf tmp
>
> (this SHOULD work)
>
> OR just rebuild the file the way it was built to start with - or you can use
> edje_recc input_file.edj if its a .edj

Thx. All the errors come from either:
a) themes or backgrounds I downloaded from get-e
b) some supplied eap files.

I did not build any of these files unless they were compiled at build
time. As long as this is not fatal, I am not too concerned. The volume of
warnings is significant though.