Re: [E-devel] e17 hanging

Chady Kassouf, il 20/08/2006 09:09, scrisse:
> I'm not being able to reproduce this consistently, but sometimes E hangs on
> me,
> at first I thought this was the same issue I've been having with the nvidia
> driver causing a system lockdown, but I changed to the nv driver, and a
> different sort of hang started happening; I can still use the mouse, the
> keyboard, I can switch to a virtual console, but E is just not responding.

the same thing happened two times here, as I said on the users list,
and noticed that enlightenemnt was using 100% of the cpu.

it has never happened again from my mail to the users list; I tried
to rewalk exactly the same steps that led me to the problem, but I
couldn't reproduce it anymore :(

--
       Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
       http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
alla libertà degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
controversie internazionali....