Re: [E-devel] Getting the window containing an e17 widget

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:15:59 +0200 Simon TRENY <simon.treny@free.fr> babbled:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on the entry of e17 and I'm currently implementing
> copy/paste support. For this, I need to call the
> ecore_x_selection_clipboard_*() functions which require an "Ecore_X *".
> Since the entry is just a simple Evas smart object, there is no
> way to get this Ecore_X pointer.

ok - done:

E_Win *win;

win = e_win_evas_object_win_get(obj);

done - use that. as for pointers - i need to make them a little more robust in
the push and pop world when pops are missed - for now just do the push and pop
u suggested.