Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:36:55 -0400 Lyle Kempler <term-e1@twistedpath.org>
babbled:

definitely. this is not about removing things - but maybe shuffling visibility
of things like cvs from first port of call, to last port of call, and encourage
users to use alternate mechanisms to get the code that is lighter on our
resources. in addition if these mechanisms align with our final distribution
mechanism (tarball + configure + make + make install) we get to heavily test it
now - as opposed to later.