Re: [E-devel] CVS E17 doesn't compile

Hi Dan,
I did build the ecore package and installed it. I mean it's not the
first time I build the packages for the repo. It might be that the
packages I pulled out had some problems. I'll try again. As I said, if
it doesn't work the first time, trying out a bit later usually works
:-). Thanks for the reply.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.