Re: [E-devel] Devian module proposal

That's an interesting idea.
Its definitely possible. You might be limited to a text or very
limited html mail viewer.
However, I believe it is a lot more work on top of the mail module.
Plus, you need to deal with issues like.. which mail do you show on
there? Is it always the latest email? What if the latest email sends
to be spam.. do you really want that on your desktop? Do you want a
whole menu system so the user can select the email to be displayed?

Also, while it sounds like an interesting idea.. I dont see much use
for it when I can see ALL my email (not just one) by firing up my mail
client.

(You know what'd be useful.. a devian mod that prints kernel messages ;))

--Sthitha