[E-devel] Devian module proposal

I was thinking it would be very cool if the devian module could have email modules (or devians if you will), that would display the sender , the subject and maybe a snippet from the message body of one's email messages.

Most of the code could probably be reused from the mail module.

Is this possible? Would it be practical? Does anyone else share my opinion that this would be a nice feature? I'm waiting on your thoughts regarding this?

Cheers,
Eugen.