[E-devel] (E16) "label" of the structure "DialogDef" in dialog.h

Hello

I'm sort of curious about something.
There are some entries in ja.po file which don't appear
anywhere in e16 environment such as:

#: src/desktops.c:2648
msgid "Areas"
msgstr ""

and

#: src/settings.c:384
msgid "Placement"
msgstr ""

and so on.

I think those strings seem to be stored in "label" of
DialogDef structure, but it looks like it is not used
anywhere in e16 sources. What use does "label" have?
I mean, I can't tell whether they should be translated
or not because the use of "label" is unknown to me,
though they are contained in the .po file, they are not
appeared anywhere in e16. I guess it may be unnecessary
to translate them.

Regards

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   yasufumi.haga@nifty.com
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0