[E-devel] alloca.h on FreeBSD...

Hi,

ewl will not build on FreeBSD 6.1 (not tested on other versions) with
#include <alloca.h> in src/lib/ewl_private.h.

Don't know to much about C programing but it's looks like everything is
working just fine without that row (on my FreeBSD system that is:-))!

I can see other programs that uses the alloca.h in the FreeBSD ports
system and they all seams to have patches that removes that line!

Here are a link the to man page of alloca from FreeBSD:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=alloca&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+6.1-RELEASE&format=html

Hope this can be resolved in some way(as usual);-)

\\troback

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
And 'No' is the answer!