Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

On Friday, 18 August 2006, at 12:43:06 (+0300),
Eugen Minciu wrote:

> At this point I doubt you guys agree with my view. So, my opinion is
> probably wrong and this is just a case of me being hard-headed.

It's not a question of right or wrong.  It's a question of return on
investment.  Making these changes would be very timeconsuming, not to
mention the alterations it would require to automated build scripts
and the like.  And I don't think we'd gain much from it; CVS handles
binary files just fine.  They only affect disk space in the repo, not
bandwidth.

Michael

 "I've been looking for a Savior in these dirty streets,
  Looking for a Savior beneath these dirty sheets."
                                               -- Tori Amos, "Crucify"