Re: [E-devel] e: Using freedesktop.org .desktop files.

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:20:02 GMT "jose_ogp@juno.com"
<jose_ogp@juno.com> wrote:

> 	I've attached a librsvg based svg loader for evas in case
> you might find it useful.. it uses a scale of 90 dpi for rendering,
> and needs librsvg >= 2.13.
>
> 	If you want to give this a try, you will have to add it to
> evas... then test it, and possibly debug it.. :(   I've not had, and
> likely won't have, a chance to do so anytime soon.

Looks like raster committed this before I got a chance to look it
over.  I'm updating right now, and I'll give it a try.  The fdo icon
code had already had svg added to it's searching, so everything should
be in place now.