Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

> what do you say? would people be willing to switch to such snaps?

As user that just wanna have a "working" e17, so when a bugs is
pulling my leg, I sync every day. When everything just works fine
(as it does this week, for instance), I sync once a month, when
I think about it ;p

Since I use my e17update.sh script, whatever the script does, I do not really care !
I like the CVS style, since I can WATCH new files
(and guess whether changes will matter to me), but I would not
care much if I couldn't !

What matters to me is to have a mirror which is as updated as
possible... twice a day would be perfect !

Hope this helps...
Charles de Noyelle