Re: [E-devel] wallpaper & theme dialogs

Maybe a little out of context but Aleksej wrote:

> So, from the user perspective, I have to "think" - what is going on, and
> which bg is the current. iirc, the ideology of good gui is "make user to
> think as less as possible".

It works that way for MS Windows, I guess. But it's not a good ui policy.

A good UI policy is 'Make the default something that the majority likes and can work with easily and make it easy for people who don't to change it to their liking.'

That's what the dialogs have those sizes, but as for the remembering of the curent bg, I agree with you.

Cheers,
Eugen.