Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

Dènis Riedijk escreveu:
What I can say is that from a usability point of view it is very fast (that was Linus' number one design rule when he wrote git) For download performance it is probably important to pack the repository before checking out from a client. Pack files are supposed to help a lot with regards to network performance if I understand correct.

Some links :
[snip]
Adding to that list, here's the mail from cairo when they converted to git, lot's of usefull info: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-February/006335.html I'm pretty sure some of that is outdated, since I remind posts changing some things and scripts created to handle things easier and then it was before some other things got fixed in git. I couldn't find if these where put somewhere, their wiki doesn't have anything about it.

Solerman