Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

So, if anyone has any connections now would be the time to mention it..... these are the specs as we are thinking so far.
cpu: dual core (amd (opteron) or intel (xeon)) (in my opinion, amd is a better chip and cheaper in some aspects..... you can flame me on this one)....
ram: 3-4gb of quality ram......
hd: 160gb x2  some type of raid...
other stuff doesn't matter a ton....
 If anyone has any suggestions or anything... please mention it. These were the specs as I had discussed with a few e developers.  Also price quotes would be good....