Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

Well I went outside for a while and it did me good. I have a new ideea for testing out the scm servers. Yay ;)

Instead of trying to actually save the items on my hard disk I'll try to redirect them to /dev/null. I allready saw how I can do this with cvs and I hope I'll find a way to do it with both svn and git.

So I'll be modifying the script, I'll have it create around 500 threads so that each thread will receive about 10K/s. I guess that should be a pretty acurate description of how much load a large system takes upon itself.

Cheers,
Eugen.