Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

well, thats what this is KainX. I have pretty much secured a donated box. I have also been working with raster to find the right box for us to buy. the place that I was going to have host the mirror said that its time for us to go get our own box, so I let raster know that. I'll update you more on the specs of the donated server and the price of the other as soon as my contacts get back to me....  I've been working to get boxes
donated... I've contacted a few places but no other luck besides the one box.... so far.....
--
--Inc
www.inc-omplete.org