Re: [E-devel] cvs, servers and stuff.

I was just about to say the same thing; the only thing I lack is a
suitably huge CVS repository to start with -- is there any way for me
to make a local mirror of E's whole repository? Google fails me the
specific procedure...

> tmpfs,

In real life disks will be involved, it'd probably be good to take
them into account. (I'd recommend doing both, to see what effect the
disks have)

> I'll grab it 100 times with my laptop

I was thinking a more appropriate benchmark would be to see how many
parallel checkouts can be done at once before performance starts
dropping

    -- Shish