Re: [E-devel] libast still fails to compile on Fedora Core 5

Didier Casse wrote:
> Dear All,
>             For some time now, the libast in CVS has been refusing to
> compile on FC5. Laurence Vanek still pointed it out some time ago.
>
> Log attached for your reference. Let me know what I need to do further
> to debug. Thanks

Didier -

In my case all I did to solve this was to do ./autogen.sh NOT
./configure (as recommended in the README file).  Not sure why
./autogen.sh did the trick but it did.  I made no other changes.  This
dates back to July 24.

running FC5, updated.