Re: [E-devel] Evas 'shaped' gradient type

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:22:17 GMT "jose_ogp@juno.com" <jose_ogp@juno.com>
babbled:

> > > 	If at a later point in time evas does get loadable
> > > obj types, one would only need to deprecate the use of the
> > > 'type_params' string to deal with type-specific data, and
> > > instead use whatever type-specific funcs would be available.
> >
> > I'll second the desire for loadable object types.
> > BUT, lets keep any drastic evas changes until AFTER we get e17
> > out the door. So, lets focus on the task at hand, then worry
> > about the design improvements we can make to the backend libs.
> >

> 	It's not imminent :)  However, the move to premul could be,
> and some restructuring of the image rendering internals to allow
> for image and obj transforms could be nearly so..
> 	I've actually been hesitant to finish up and send the
> premul stuff due to the flurry of recent work.. maybe better
> to wait til e17 gets stable/released??

work on the premul code now - but keep it on the backburner until next month
IMHO. but work on it - test it, fix it up - make sure it's solid - use this
time to be able to do so :)