Re: [E-devel] e: Using freedesktop.org .desktop files.

	I tried to quickly setup a stand-alone test program
for this and found that I have no idea where the "g" related
headers are. After some searching, they seem to be installed
(on my system) in /opt/gnome/include/...  But any attempts to
use these led to multitudes of error messages about undefined
types and such..

	In essence, I know absolutely nothing about using
glib, gdk, etc...

the header files directory can be found with pkg-config. Then, you usually have to include glib.h, or gtk/gtk.h, or gdk/gdk.h, etc...

Vincent