Re: [E-devel] a solution for modules getting too large?

Actually there is no need to make something now, because I'm almost
finished fixing current gadcon clients positiong algo. So, it will solve
the problem of correct gadcon clients position in the gadcon. Also,
it will deal with the size of the gadcon client. Therefore, the gadcon
clien still will have just to ask for position and size. The rest -
correct size/position will be done by gadcon itself.

sndev