Re: [E-devel] e: Using freedesktop.org .desktop files.

> > Well, the xpm loader is ready.. I see a few other imlib2
>
> Cool, thanks.  I'm looking forward to seeing that committed.

	Ok, in case you want to try the xpm loader, I'm attaching
a tgz file with the mininmum stuff it requires :)
	The loader itself needs some more cleaning up.. it also had
a bug which I haven't had a chance to adequately fix and instead
had to go around it -- but it 'should' work (note: untested!).
	I've only made the minimal changes to the config stuff
to get it to build.. someone more capable may want to do a better
job there..

   jose.