Re: [E-devel] Using freedesktop.org .desktop files.

XPM is not hard - loader is in imlbi2 - can be snarfed in.
svg - well - a bigger issue - but i think we can avoid it for
now and just display "default" icons in place. as long the the
"icon finder" routine will return null when no icon can be
found given the params - the code can fall back  :)

	I can port the xpm loader over if no one else wants to do
so (I thought someone had done this already?).

i told that i would do it. But work and life take a lot of time :/

right now, i'm on holydays, so, i'll not work a lot :)

Vincent