Re: [E-devel] e: Using freedesktop.org .desktop files.

On 8/10/06, jose_ogp@juno.com <jose_ogp@juno.com> wrote:

        Ahhh... I see. Ok, I'm convinced, thanks.. and well done :)

        Well, the xpm loader is ready.. I see a few other imlib2
loaders that may be desirable (eg. an xcf one), if anyone would like
to have any others ported now while I'm at it, do speak up before
I move on and start digging into librsvg.

Just a couple quick notes on the porting. Some of the imlib2_loaders
(xcf in particular) are GPL and won't be able to go into evas
directly, so you may need to create a separate loaders branch for evas
too.

Also, if you're working on the XCF loader, keep an eye out for an
endianess bug, I believe I ran into one a while back, but put off
fixing it and forgot about it.