Re: [E-devel] Using freedesktop.org .desktop files.

	Blake writes:

> >   As far as the svg loading:  We've already mentioned using
> > librsvg for that - I can give it a try and see how well it can
> > be made to work if no one else wants to do so..
>
> I don't think anyone would be happy to see Evas depending on
> GTK/GDK etc.  Like Raster said, Evas already does 90% of what SVG
> requires, it's just the last bit is a pain to do because it's
> a special case.  (At least that's how I read what he said. :) )

	Thanks to the work of Jorge (aka turran), the dependency
could be solely on the loader, not evas itself.
	I'll leave it to those knowledgable in the autotools stuff
to figure that out.. I'll write the loader, in case anyone finds
it useful, and nothing else.

	As to what 'percentage' of SVG, evas 'does' or not..
I'm sure you'll find differing views and opinions on that.

	However, it's just not the relevant issue here.

   jose.