Re: [E-devel] Evas 'shaped' gradient type

> > 	If at a later point in time evas does get loadable
> > obj types, one would only need to deprecate the use of the
> > 'type_params' string to deal with type-specific data, and
> > instead use whatever type-specific funcs would be available.
>
> I'll second the desire for loadable object types.
> BUT, lets keep any drastic evas changes until AFTER we get e17
> out the door. So, lets focus on the task at hand, then worry
> about the design improvements we can make to the backend libs.

	It's not imminent :)  However, the move to premul could be,
and some restructuring of the image rendering internals to allow
for image and obj transforms could be nearly so..
	I've actually been hesitant to finish up and send the
premul stuff due to the flurry of recent work.. maybe better
to wait til e17 gets stable/released??

> (Edje could use some refactoring of the code paths that handle
> different object types also -- although loadable wouldn't work
> for edje since we'd then have .edj incompatibilities).

	Not necessarily.. we'd see :)