Re: [E-devel] Evas 'shaped' gradient type

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 05:59:48PM +0000, jose_ogp@juno.com wrote:
> 	If at a later point in time evas does get loadable
> obj types, one would only need to deprecate the use of the
> 'type_params' string to deal with type-specific data, and
> instead use whatever type-specific funcs would be available.

I'll second the desire for loadable object types.
BUT, lets keep any drastic evas changes until AFTER we get e17 out the
door. So, lets focus on the task at hand, then worry about the design
improvements we can make to the backend libs.

(Edje could use some refactoring of the code paths that handle different
object types also -- although loadable wouldn't work for edje since we'd
then have .edj incompatibilities).

But, good things to keep in the back of our minds for later :)

rephorm