Re: [E-devel] Entrance Config - YAET

Nathan Ingersoll wrote:
xcomp may have changed his opinion on this over time, but last I spoke
with him about it, he did not want to bring in additional dependencies
beyond what is currently in entrance.
he's actually open to options currently. but the no dependencies thing would be cool if i can still afford to be lazy and keep dependencies out.