Re: [E-devel] Entrance Config - YAET

xcomp may have changed his opinion on this over time, but last I spoke
with him about it, he did not want to bring in additional dependencies
beyond what is currently in entrance.

On 8/9/06, Hisham Mardam Bey <hisham.mardambey@gmail.com> wrote:
On 8/9/06, Essien Ita Essien <essiene@datavibe.net> wrote:
> Rapid update. Raster just informed me, this is _not_ going to happen,
> because the e internal widgets don't really have a long live-span and
> are currently just a minor convenience. They may soon go to the dogs,
> without warning too :).

If you decide to use Etk for this task, we'd be more than glad to help
you out. Pass by #etk and give us a ping (=

--
Hisham Mardam Bey
MSc (Computer Science)