Re: [E-devel] strange bug with icons in modules..

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:06:51 +0200 Morten Nilsen <morten@nilsen.com> babbled:

> I noticed it first in taskbar, but with the recent changes, I didn't
> realize it was a bug..
>
> with devian, the bug was very pronounced..
>
> if anyone know what is causing it, great! :)

is that edje element in any way using the aspect: hint?> i fixed the aspect
hint so the default aspect of none is an outer bounding box whereas both is an
inner - it likely needs to have an added aspect_preference: filed of "BOTH"
added.