Re: [E-devel] Using freedesktop.org .desktop files.

David Seikel wrote:
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:59:23 +0100 Essien Ita Essien
<essien@wazobialinux.com> wrote:

IMOHO, i think the parsing part belongs to ecore, and the loading
part to evas

I agree, parsing and loading.  We already have plenty of code for
this morning staring at my code coming up with the exact places to cut
it to extract a neat block of parsing code.  The plan is to call that
from e_apps.c if it's trying to load a .desktop instead of a .eap.
e_apps.c is then in charge of loading the image file.  Entrance can use
it to load the details from the .desktop for it's own use.
yup yup. good work.
/me settles down to lazily wait for grossly underpaid onefang to
solve all headaches :)

My paypal account is the same as this email account.  B-)

:D

<snip>