Re: [E-devel] E CVS: apps/e raster

On Tue,  8 Aug 2006 08:17:25 -0400 (EDT)
Enlightenment CVS <noreply@cvs.enlightenment.org> wrote:

>  * BUG: Hiding the label of e_widget_slider causes the slider line to disappear
> +* BUG: in xinerama edge flip still seems to work while dragging a window.
>  ]]]

So thats why I can't drag windows between desktops anymore!

Before this "BUG" was fixed for regular displays I actually liked it.  Now the only way I can get a window between virtual desktops it by using the Pager (There may be other ways).  I would like to add an option for "Edge flip | only while dragging".

Could someone help to point out where in the code for enforcing "no edge flip while dragging" is?

--
                        Stafford M. Horne
Senior Engineer                                 高级工程师

        (Website) http://shorne.homelinux.com/wordpress (网站)