Re: [E-devel] Strange maximize...

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:58:08 +0900
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:14:24 +0200 Anders Troback
> <enlightenment@troback.com> babbled:
>
> > Aha, but sins I want it on the bottom of my screen the Maximize
> > hide my windows:-)
> >
> > Any workaround or suggestions?
>
> put the gnome panel on an edge of the screen. it is not intended to
> be in the middle - e is simply treating the gnome panel window the
> way it wants to be treated.

Then I'm forced to have the panel on the top edge and not at the
bottom as I like to, as a E user I'm not used to get forced to
do thing:-( Looks like I have to find another way of showing my tray
icons. To bad that you "gave up" the iTry module...

Hey, I'm not that stupid:-D Normally I keep the panel on the bottom and
not in the middle, that was just to show you guys the behavior, not
much to see if the windows are of screen!

Thanks!!!