Re: [E-devel] Strange maximize...

Actually it is not behaves strange wrt the current maximize algo.
Basically for now, the miximize algo thakes a whole screen as a possible
window size and then cuts some parts from it wrt the objects on the
screen. It does not take into account the possible maximum size of the
window after maximization, or that the object on the screen(like your
gnome panel) does not overlap the window after maximization(for example
after vertical maximization).

Recetnly there was a functionality that did all this stuff. But it was
removed by the raster due to unknown reasons(at least for me :)).

sn