Re: [E-devel] new taskbar module

Hannes Janetzek wrote:
Am Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:57:43 -0700
schrieb Blake Barnett <shadoi@nanovoid.com>:

On Aug 4, 2006, at 5:58 PM, Hannes Janetzek wrote:

<snip>

It would be great to have some feedback what others think is
needed for
a taskbar. common give it a try :)
<snip>

Here's a couple of my ideas on the subject.  (again)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=enlightenment- devel&m=113513395432378&w=2

hm, could you write a detailed use case for this? I can´t imagine
how this should work or look like.

I'll see if I can come up with a mock-up image.

- User opens an image editing/viewing application.
   - Taskbar changes to a new mode and displays things like:
     - A small "slideshow" or bar of recently edited/viewed images
eaps should store mime-types of the applications for this to work.
I would appreciate to have this.

I'm not sure if this is part of the new fsel? I'll have to look at the code.

-A group of tools that the user put in place that they like to have handy when editing images.
One could use the menu of the favourite category to which the task
icon belongs :)

Yes, I like that.  :)

-Blake