[E-devel] hello

Hello, My name is Goyo.

I have 1 questions about Eterm, if somebody could answer them...

Hoy can I copy/paste from Eterm to NVU, I cannot use the middle button, because NVU only accepts control+c (copy ) control+v(paste), not the 'third' button. Normally I copy it to mouse with third bitton and later to NVU with control+c...

And how I open Eterm in full screen if I took out the borders?? what are the keys in the keyboard to open the window of Eterm.

thanks for your time and your work..

Goyo:  uname -ra
Linux localhost 2.6.17-gentoo-r4 #2 Thu Jul 27 14:09:55 CEST 2006 i686 Mobile Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.60GHz GNU/Linux