Re: [E-devel] [Entrance] SELinux integration

I believe he is very busy finishing school at the moment ;)

He'll read this though.

Essien Ita Essien wrote:
John Kraal wrote:
Great,

The guy already made it, but he has no idea of how to make it optional (for use in Makefile.am, configure.in, etc). Nevertheless I'll let him submit.
awesome.
If somebody could do the makefile / configure.in, please do
Let him mail it to me directly me@essienitaessien.com, I'll do the autoKUNGfoo and send it back to him to test. And uhhh... why is _he_ not on the mailing list directly himself? Entrance needs more love :), if he could hack in SELinux support, we can use some more hands _if_ he's interested in helping out more.

Cheers,
Essien

Regards,
John

Essien Ita Essien wrote:
John Kraal wrote:
Hello,

Are there any plans for integrating SELinux in Entrance-login as of yet? If not, somebody here is thinking about doing it..
Hiya John,

Its not on the current todo list.

However, please go ahead and do this, much appreciated. Once then send the patch to the mailing list for review, I'm not the maintainer, just a cleaner-upper with cvs access. That said, if you send this patch in, also copy xcomp at ibukun@gmail.com (he finds it hard to follow the patches on the ml, since its sooo long).

One way or the other, the other, the friggin patch will go in :)

*hint* Entrance need more ppl to show it more love *end hint*

Cheers,
Essien
Regards,

John