Re: [E-devel] E17 'todo'

did nobody ever teach you the "vector is better than raster" lesson?
etc

Also - a gradient at, say 31degrees is not possible using an image unless you make an image for the whole screen and dump it - not exactly a cross-system approach as we all have different desktop resolutions. Surely you can also see that "X degrees, colour 1 Y, colour 2 Z" is slightly more compact than a full screen image ;)