[E-devel] E17 'todo'

	As part of a recent cvs commit of various e "TODO" stuff,
Carsten writes:

> * bg needs a gradient dialog that can take a set of pre-drawn
>   png's and edc recipies and use colored rects and overlayed
>   png's recolored with color options to create vertical,
>   horizontal, radial etc. gradients quickly and save to an edc

	After reading this a couple of times, I had a beer and then
read it again a couple of more times... I still have absolutely NO
idea what the heck this means! :) :)

	And hey, where is the todo item about converting e_wm to
use 'engines' for its widgetry stuff.. :)

   jose.