Re: [E-devel] does alpha_set work together with shaped_set?

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:38:01 +0000 Hannes Janetzek <rastamasta@gmx.de> babbled:

> Hi,
>
> I´m trying to make engage work in a composite environment. Everything
> works fine so far. The Problem is when I use set_alpha and then
> set_shaped, the whole window still recieves input events. Does
> shape_set not work if the window was set up to use alpha channel? If
> so, have somebody an idea how to work around this?

correct - shaped and alpha are mutually exclusive. you woudl need to manually
generate a shape mask and set the input event mask (new addition to shape extn)
to what u want... ie - what u want isnt supported in ecore/evas.