[E-devel] does alpha_set work together with shaped_set?

Hi,

I´m trying to make engage work in a composite environment. Everything
works fine so far. The Problem is when I use set_alpha and then
set_shaped, the whole window still recieves input events. Does
shape_set not work if the window was set up to use alpha channel? If
so, have somebody an idea how to work around this?

I tried to move and resize the window to make it smaller when its not
in zoomed state, but the results aren´t pleasing..

Regards,
Hannes