Re: [E-devel] E17 coding funds: Who wants to get paid to fix bugs and finish off todo items for E17?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:56:35 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster@rasterman.com> wrote:

> OK - I'm putting out some feelers here to see...
>
> Of all you guys out there - would you ant to get paid bounties for
> finishing off some TODO items for E17? for fixing certain bugs? Do
> you have the time lets say over the next coming month to work on this

For those of us that offered our services, it would be useful if there
was some movement on this.  Next month is getting real close, and some
of us have to start deciding soon what we will be doing.

I have a one month window of oppurtunity at the moment that I would
love to fill with paid E17 work, and then maybe continue with if it
works well.  On the other hand, I don't want to be sitting on my hands
doing nothing for the next month cause I don't know what's happening
with this.  I have a company that is prepared to wait for me to start
working for them, I would like to know sooner rather than later if I
should schedule them in for next month, or tell them to wait a bit
longer.

Or to put it another way, of the four organisations that are currently
wanting to pay me to work, one is on a one month break, one wont take
much time, one is E17, and the other is prepared to wait, but I should
be telling them how long they have to wait.  Scheduling is all
important here, I don't want to piss off all my current and prospective
sources of income.  B-)