[E-devel] Maximize loses border type bug

Hi,

I was tracking down the bug for "maximize loses border type" and found the following:

The border name is being nulled at: e_border.c in the eval function around the line 5100 or so, and later down that function it's being reset to default.
But I'm not familiar with X stuff, so I'm not sure why is it being nulled there (and in several other places for that matter), so if anyone has any idea, I think that's where it needs fixing.

--
Chady 'Leviathan' Kassouf
http://chady.net/