Re: [E-devel] E17 coding funds: Who wants to get paid to fix bugs and finish off todo items for E17?

I would be glad to do that.

I love E and to code using EFLs, already wrote some modules (dEvian,
photo, eveil, upcoming rss and netsearch) and some patches around ... i
have time during the next month ...

so tell me what to do =)

laurent 'kiwi'