Re: [E-devel] E17 coding funds: Who wants to get paid to fix bugs and finish off todo items for E17?

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 11:56:35AM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> OK - I'm putting out some feelers here to see...
>
> Of all you guys out there - would you ant to get paid bounties for finishing
> off some TODO items for E17? for fixing certain bugs? Do you have the time lets
> say over the next coming month to work on this - in return for a little cash
> for your time and effort? who is up for it? I mean SERIOUS offers only - people
> who do have or can make the time and do have the skills to do the work?

Will join this suggestion with a greate plesure. However, I like code E
just for fun :)

> We have work that covers:
>
> Coding (new code)
> Debugging (fix known bugs)

Actually doing this. Unfortunatelly this happens just periodicaly. But
I'll try to do all my best.

> Artwork (draw us some icons bay-bee)

Probably will touch some aspects.

> Theme work (en-masse cleanups of the default theme - especially namespace for
> parts, groups and signal names)

The same as with artwork :)